GREEN GOODNESS BOWL WITH DILL HUMMUS DRESSING
(from Dr Cobi’s new book Refresh, Revive, Restore 10-Day Detox-coming soon)
- ½ cup hummus
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh dill
- Sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 cups Kale leaves
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- In a jar, combine hummus, lemon juice, olive oil and dill- season with sea salt and black pepper. Shake well and set aside. You may need to add 1 Tbsp. of warm water to thin depending on the consistency of your hummus.
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add kale, zucchini and sauté until kale is just wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide kale and zucchini between bowls and top with edamame, green peas, green onions, cashews and avocado. Drizzle with dill hummus dressing.