5 More Reasons to Go Organic!
If you still need affirmation in your organic decisions, here are 5 more reasons to Go Organic!
- Strawberries are reportedly sprayed with up to 500lbs of pesticides per acre on some local and imported varieties rendering them heavily contaminated.
- Bananas contain a pesticide called benomyl which has been linked to birth defects.
- Peaches take the lead in above average rates of illegal pesticide violations according to the FDA.
- Bell Peppers are laden with pesticides that are considered to be neurotoxic to the brain.
- Baby Food was found in recent tests to contain detectable pesticide levels and carcinogens.
The facts are in and the choice is clear-Go Organic!