Fantastic Fish Tacos
1 1/2 lbs Halibut, cod, mahi mahi or tilapia (cut into 1-2 inch chunks)
2 Limes (juiced)
3 Garlic (minced)
1 Jalapeno pepper (finely chopped)
2 Tsp Cumin
1 Tsp. Seasoning salt (such as Herbamare)
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Cups Napa Cabbage ( thinly sliced)
1 Cup Fresh Salsa
1 Cup Sprouts
4 Gluten free tortillas or lettuce wraps
1. Place the fish in a shallow dish.
2. Place the next 5 ingredients into a food processor and blend for a minute.
3. Pour the marinade over the fish and marinate for at least an hour.
4. Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the fish. Sauté for about 4 minutes. If needed, cook the fish in two batches.
5. Serve on the tortillas or in lettuce cups with the cabbage, sprouts and salsa.
I love topping these with diced avocado!
Nutrition facts: 317 calories, 12 g fat, 16 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 37 g protein