End of Summer Black Bean Salad with Peaches
- 2 firm peaches, chopped
- 1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 can BPA-free black beans (such as Eden Organic brand), rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Juice from ½ a fresh lime
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped peaches, bell pepper, onion and jalapeno. Lightly toss.
- Gently stir in the cilantro and black beans.
- Season with cumin and salt to taste.
- Fold in the avocado and drizzle with olive oil and lime juice.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.