Action Steps for Optimal Liver and Skin Health
1. Start the day with ½ lemon squeezed into 1 cup of warm water.
2. Consume half your body weight in ounces of filtered water daily.
3. Increase fiber consumption to 35 grams per day to assist in the elimination of fat soluble toxins. Choose high fiber foods such as ground flax seeds, psyllium, apple pectin, rice bran, beet fiber, oat fiber, chia seeds and sun fiber.
4. Consume liver cleansing foods such as beets, bitter greens, apples, lemons, garlic, onions, cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, collards and cauliflower. Eat a daily large raw salad with beets, leafy greens and garlic.
5. Use liver cleansing herbs such as Dandelion root, Artichoke, Milk thistle, Burdock root and Turmeric.
6. Detox the liver with Alpha lipoic acid, Calcium D-Glucarate, NAC, Selenium, Choline and Methionine.
7. Drink liver detoxifying tea with Dandelion root, Nettle root, Red Clover, Licorice root, Burdock root and Cleavers.
8. Make a protein shake with vegan protein powder, berries, spirulina, seeds (hemp, chia, flax) and coconut milk for a quick breakfast or snack.
9. Take skin clearing vitamins and minerals to heal and nourish the skin such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6 and Zinc.
10. Take Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to clear the skin in the form of Fish Oils and Evening Primrose oil.