Recipe: Balsamic Salmon Spinach Salad
Healthy, tasty and quick...the perfect combination. Serves 4.
- 12 oz. salmon fillet
- 6 cups spinach
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients and mix well
- Brush the salmon with 2 Tbsp. of the vinaigrette.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet and broil in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until it flakes easily.
- Divide salmon into 4 pieces.
- Toss the spinach in a large bowl with the remaining vinaigrette.
- Divide the spinach among 4 plates and top with the remaining ingredients.
- Place salmon on top of spinach salad.