Sweet Potato Protein Brownies
• 1 ½ cups sweet potato, cooked and mashed
• ½ cup coconut flour
• 2 scoops Chocolate or Vanilla Vegan protein powder (optional)
• ¼ cup coconut Oil, melted
• 1 tbsp coconut sugar
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp ground vanilla bean or extract
• 1 tsp baking soda
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1/3-1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
• Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8 or 9x9 brownie pan with parchment paper.
• In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Stir until well combined. The dough will be slightly thick, but still smooth.
• Fold in the chocolate chips and gently stir to combine. Pour dough into brownie pan and smooth out. Bake until edges start to turn golden brown, roughly 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into squares. • Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.