Mediclear Plus - Thorne
MediClear with additional flavonoids to support the body's normal inflammatory response
Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps to support liver function.
Suggested Use for Mediclear Plus:
As part of a complete dietary program, this pleasant tasting dietary supplement may be used to support the body's normal detoxification and cleansing processes. Adults may mix 2 scoops into 8 ounces of cool water, fresh fruit or vegetable juice, rice or nut milk of your choice, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Servings per container: 20
2 scoops (46g) contains:
Calories 180 ---Calories from Fat 30 Total Fat 3.5g ---Saturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 0mg Total Carbohydrate 6g ---Sugars 1g ---Dietary Fiber 3g Protein 30g
- Vitamin A 5,000 IU (100%DV) ---(from 3000 IU Mixed Carotenes and 2000 IU Palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300mg (500%DV)
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 400 IU (100%DV)
- Vitamin E 50 IU (166%DV) ---(as d-Alpha-Tocopherol from Pure Mixed Tocopherols)
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) 12mg (800%DV)
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) 5mg (294%DV)
- Niacin 38mg (125%DV) ---(as 8mg Niacin and 30mg Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 10mg (500%DV)
- Folate 300mcg (75%DV) ---(150mcg Calcium Folinate and 150mcg 5-Methyl-tetrahydrofolate)
- Vitamin B12 50mcg (833%DV) ---(as 25mcg Cobamamide and 25mcg Methylcobalamin)
- Biotin 150mcg (50%DV)
- Pantothenic Acid 50mg (500%DV) ---(as Calcium Pantothenate)
- Calcium 300mg (30%DV) ---(as Calcium Citrate-Malate)
- Magnesium 150mg (37.5%DV) ---(as Magnesium Citrate-Malate)
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 10mg (67%DV)
- Selenium (as Selenium Picolinate) 70mcg (100%DV)
- Manganese (as Managanese Picolinate) 1.5mg (75%DV)
- Chromium 100mcg (83%DV) ---(as Chromium Cheidamate Arginate)
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Picolinate) 50mcg (67%DV)
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate-Malate) 300mg (8.5%DV)
- Phosphorus 220mg (22%DV)
- Glycine** 1.65g Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTS) 1.5g L-Glutamine** 500mg
- Lysine (as L-lysine monohydrocholoride) 500mg
- Curcumin Phytosome (root) 400mg ---(curcuma longa extract / phosphatidylcholine complex)
- Quercetin (soluble) 250mg
- Taurine** 110mg
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 100mg
- Grape Seed Phytosome 50mg ---(Vitis vinifera extract / phosphatidylcholine complex)
- Green Tea Phytosome (leaf) 50mg ---(Camellia sinensis extract / phosphatidylcholine complex)
- Bacillus coagulans*** 50mg Betaine (Trimethylglycine) 50mg
- N-Acetyl-l-cysteine** 50mg Choline Citrate 30mg Glutathione (reduced)** 25mg
- Green Tea Extract (Catechin source) 25mg
- Boron (as Boron Picolinate) 100mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Picolinate) 50mcg **Added amino acids ***Lactobacillus sporogenes (alternate nomenclature)
Other Ingredients: pea protein, rice protein, rice bran, silicon dioxide. Contains ingredients derived from soy (phytosomes).
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, egg, lactose, palmitic acid, magnesium, calcium, or vegetable stearates, dairy products, or artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors.
Recommended Use: Adults: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops in 8 ounces of cold water, vegetable or fruit juice, rice milk, or nut milk or as recommended by your healthcare professional. This product is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
Warnings and Contraindications: If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Folinic acid and 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as they can interfere with methotrexates anti-neoplastic activity; however, these folate sources have not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate. Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
Caution: This product is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision
Click here for more information
Contact us for more information