Basic Prenatal ( 90 Capsules )
A complete supplement for pregnant and lactating women
Helps to form red blood cells and function properly. Helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.
Three Capsules Contain:
- Vitamin A (3,000 IU from Mixed Carotenes and 2,000 IU as Palmitate) 5,000 IU.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 150 mg.
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 1,000 IU.
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl) 50 IU.
- Vitamin K (as Vitamin K1) 100 mcg.
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 4 mg.
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 3.6 mg.
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30 mg.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg.
- Folate (500 mcg as Calcium Folinate and 500 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 1 mg.
- Vitamin B12 (100 mcg as Adenosylcobalamin and 100 mcg as Methylcobalamin) 200 mcg.
- Biotin 50 mcg.
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Panothenate) 16 mg.
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate-Malate) 200 mg.
- Iron (as Iron Picolinate) 45 mg.
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate-Malate) 100 mg.
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 25 mg.
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50 mcg.
- Copper (as Copper Picolinate) 2 mg.
- Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate) 5 mg.
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 100 mcg.
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Picolinate) 50 mcg.
- Boron (as Boron Picolinate) 1 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Take 3 capsules daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
*For more information, please see the manufacturer's website
Contact us for more information