Bio Immunozyme Forte (90 capsules)
Bio-Immunozyme Forte is a broad-spectrum product containing vitamins, minerals, enzymes, as well as neonatal bovine gland and organ components known to support immune function. It's in a base of superoxide dismutase, catalase, Echinacea, methyl-donors, OOrganik15 and chlorophyll.
Two Capsules Supply:
- Neonatal Adrenal Complex 20 mg
- Neonatal Thymus 60 mg
- Neonatal Spleen 60 mg
- Neonatal Liver 60 mg
- Neonatal Pancreas 60 mg
- Parotid Tissue 40 mg
- Lymph Tissue 60 mg
- Placenta 20 mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS-1) 1 million
- Vitamin A (palmitate) 5,000 I.U.
- Natural mixed carotenoids 1,667 I.U.
- Vitamin C (mixed ascorbates) 200 mg
- Vitamin E 30 I.U. (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 50 mg
- Vitamin B1 (cocarboxylase) 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal- 5-phosphate) 15 mg
- Niacinamide 20 mg
- Copper (gluconate) 2 mg
- Manganese (gluconate) 2 mg
- Zinc (gluconate) 30 mg
- Selenium 50 mcg (vegetable culture/selenomethionine)
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) 25 mg
- Trypsin/Chymotrypsin 25 mg
- L-Lysine HCL 100 mg
- Coenzyme 010 (emulsified) 1 mg
- Superoxide Dismutase 400 Units
- Catalase, Glutathione Peroxidase, and other Peroxidases 400 Units
In a specially prepared botanical base of Echinacea,
OOrganik-15 culture, chlorophyllins, Capsicum annuum, and specially grown biologically active vegetable culture.
Two (2) tablets each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a health care professional.
Click here for more information
Contact us for more information