Brain Energy (60 Capsules)
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter in your brain. It can affect your movement, emotional response and energy source. When your dopamine levels are low, it can slow the production of energy in the brain. Brain Energy by Douglas Labs provides excellent nutritional support for the brain. This formula supplies essential nutrients that are carefully crafted to provide nutritional support for increased brain energy.
- Phenylalanine: an essential amino acid that must be obtained through the diet. It is primarily found in high protein sources, such as meat and eggs. This amino acid plays an important role in regulating the nervous system.
- DL-Phenylalanine: can be used to metabolize two distinct chemicals. Both the D and L forms can be converted to phenylethylamine, which may have regulating effects in supporting mood and feelings of well-being. The L form can be converted to tyrosine, an important amino acid used to produce certain neurotransmitters.
- Tyrosine: is a precursor to important neurotransmitters in the brain. The synthesis of these neurotransmitters is limited by the rate of tyrosine entry from plasma into the brain.
- L-Tyrosine: an amino acid that can be produced by the body from the essential amino acid Phenylalanine. Therefore, Tyrosine depends on Phenylalanine.
- Rhodiola: may support resistance in the body against biological and chemical stresses - which promotes physical and emotional vitality.
- Methionine: an essential amino acid and octacosanol, which provides synergistic support for the brain.
Improve your brain's energy naturally with essential amino acids and nutrients. Consider adding Brain Energy supplements to your routine.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Rhodiola rosea extract 75mg ---(standardized to contain 1% rosavins)
Other Ingredients: cellulose and vegetable stearate.
Contains NO: yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules in the morning or with lunch, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE. Do not use if you have Phenylketonuria (PKU). If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any prescriptions medications or have Parkinsons disease, consult with a physician before using this product. Use of DL-Phenylalanine should be limited to less than 2 grams per day. Keep out of reach of children.