Drosera Plex Cough Syrup (180 mls)
Drosera Plex Syrup is indicated for all conditions associated with upper respiratory inflammation; and is an excellent adjunct to Drosera Plex Drops. Drosera Plex Syrup is an excellent non-suppressive cough formulation containing synergistic botanicals, specifically combined for their affinity for the respiratory tract. Coughs can be caused by many factors, including viral or bacterial infections as well as exposure to irritants such as smoke or noxious fumes.
Each dose (100 parts) contains:
- 1 part of:
- Hyoscyamus niger (Henbane) 8X
- Lachesis mutus (Bushmaster) 8X
- Rumex crispus (Yellow Dock) 8X
- Spongia tosta (Roasted Sponge) 8X
- Pulsatillia (Wind Flower) 6X
- Sulfur (Sublimed Sulfur) 6X 0.4 Parts of:
- Hyssopus officinalis MT (Hyssop)
- Origanum vulgare MT (Oregano)
- Papaver rhoeas Liq. Ext. (Corn Poppy) 0.2 Parts of:
- Adiantum capillus-veneris MT (Maidenhair Fern)
- Drosera MT (Drosera)
- pecacuanha MT (Ipecac)
WARNING If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. For infants and children 2 years and under, use only as directed by your health care practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your health care practitioner. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Contains 4% Alcohol
Contraindications None known.