- enhances serotonin production
- increases serotonin levels for sleep enhancement, decreased sugar cravings, and better stress management
- can be taken with meals without competing with other amino acids
- includes vitamin B6 for optimal activity
- made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability
To further facilitate serotonin production, Thorne Research's 5-HTP formula contains pyridoxal 5'-phosphate, the active form of vitamin B6 and the necessary cofactor for the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin.* 5-HTP is commercially produced by extraction from the seeds of the African plant, Griffonia simplicifolia.
Two Capsules Contain: Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 6.8 mg. 5-Hydroxytryptophan 100 mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Servings Per Container: 45
*For more information, please see the manufacturer's website