Hydrastis Nasal Spray-BioMed
Hydrastis Nasal Spray works by decreasing inflammatory processes in the nose, stimulates secretions, prevents drying out of the nasal mucosa, regenerates the function of the mucous membranes and normalizes nasal breathing.
Each 100 ml contains:
• Hydrastis canadensis D4 10 ml
• Ephedra vulgaris D3 10 ml
• Lycopodium clavatum D3 10 ml
• Mezereum D3 10 ml
• Petroleum D8 10 ml
• Pulsatilla D3 10 ml
• Thuja occidentalis D10 10 ml
• Ethanol, glycerol, water, Aqua hamamelidis (witch hazel)
Suitable for vegetarians.
Take 1 to 2 sprays in each nostril* up to 5 times daily or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner. *A mild burning sensation that may be felt for a few seconds after administration is harmless and helps to moisturize the nasal mucosa membranes.
Click here for more information
Contact us for more information