A culmination of published research shows that spores, like those found in Mega Sporebiotic, when used as probiotics could confer the following beneficial effects:
- Immune modulation to reduce allergies and asthma.
- Immune stimulation of peripheral T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes to fight colds, flus and infections.
- Decrease in frequency of urinary tract infections.
- Reduction in side effects related to antibiotic therapy.
- Effective treatment for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO).
Diminished duration of diarrhea in children 3 to 36 months of age
- Reduced incidence of irritable bowel syndrome diarrhea.
- Immune response to adenovirus and influenza-A in-vitro.
- Improvement in pain scale in Rheumatoid arthritis patients .
- Reduces the inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease, IBS, ulcerative colitis.
- Improved growth of the natural flora.
- Improved digestion of food and a thus improved
- Production and absorption of critical nutrients –
i.e. carotenoids, quinols, vitamins and enzymes.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Reduction of cholesterol.
- Detoxification of the intestinal tract.
- Effective colonization.