Mood Plus ( 120 Caps)
Mood and sleep support
Helps in the function of the thyroid gland. Helps to promote healthy mood balance and temporarily promote relaxation and relieve symptoms of stress (such as mental fatigue and sensation of weakness).
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 125 mg
- L-Tyrosine 100 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-Pantothenate) 65 mg
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed) 25 mg
- Eleuthero Extract (Siberian ginseng) (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root) 25 mg
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) (Lactobacillus hilgardii K-3)* 25 mg
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) (root) (5:1 extract) 25 mg
- Standardized to 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 275 mcg
- Folate ((6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 200 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 34 mcg
Two capsules, 2 times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner. Take with food. Not to be taken immediately before bedtime. Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Risk Information: If you experience irritability or insomnia, discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or are involved in activities requiring mental alertness. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health-care practitioner. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking antidepressant medication, hormone replacement therapy (HRT), or birth control pills, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use. Do not use if you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to: L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over-the-counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication, and anti-migraine medication. Discontinue use and consult a health-care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes. Do not use if you have scleroderma. Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Keep away from children. Do not use if security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Click here for more information
Contact us for more information