Niacin has long been used to support good cardiovascular health. It has been proven effective at helping to maintain already normal levels of cholesterol.
- inositol hexaniacinate – a safer, non-flushing alternative to niacin
- provides a higher amount of niacin without the flushing
- unlike time-release niacin, Niasitol is easy on the liver
- supports peripheral vascular circulation
- supports lipid metabolism
Inositol Hexaniacinate 600 mg
133 mg of Inositol
546 mg of Niacin
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, L-Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner. For prolonged use consult a health-care practitioner.
Recommended Use or Purpose
A source of niacin for the maintenance of good health.
Some people may experience adverse reactions, such as nausea, indigestion or headache. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult a health-care practitioner. Consult a health-care practitioner if you are currently taking other medications such as blood thinners. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice).
*For more information, please see the manufacturer's website