Silvercillin Spray (4 oz)
Silvercillin Spray utilizes a technological breakthrough allowing for the production of a silver particle small enough to enter a single red blood cell, enabling the silver to travel through capillaries, the tiniest blood vessels in the body, and inactivate viruses at the cellular level.
Also, Silvercillin Spray uses technology that permanently distributes the mineral into the structure of the water, so the silver will not fall out of solution or suspension. As a result, the pure silver in Silvercillin Spray has been shown to provide a whole host of health benefits, from neutralizilng drug-resistant bacterial strains to inhibiting viral replication as well as stimulating stem cell production. It can be used orally with no known side effects.
Benefits of Silvercillin Spray may include:
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial - capable of neutralizing many pathogens, even those resistant to antibiotics
- Can be used internally - non- irritating to mucous membranes
- May be useful for infections of any kind
- Does not encourage resistant microbial strains
- Does not interfere with antibiotics and may actually increase the usefulness of specific antibiotics
- Spares good bacteria
- Faster healing via stem cell stimulation
- Non-toxic, even if used multiple times per day for weeks
- No known side effects or contraindications
- Immune system support
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility
Mechanisms of action:
- Catalytic action
- Viral disruption
- Resonance frequency of air/water purifiers (neutralizing pathogens such as mold, bacteria)
- Redox reaction and selective binding to pathogens
- Stimulates stem cell production
Other Ingredients: Purified water.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 5 ml (approx. 6 sprays) orally per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is manufactured using SilverSol Technology.
Intended for oral ingestion only. Not for topical use. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.