Uristatin (90 capsules)
- soothes irritated tissues in the bladder and other portions of the urinary tract
- helps maintain a healthy balance of microorganisms
- prevents attachment of unwanted bacteria to the walls of the bladder and urethra
- contains botanicals with a particular affinity for the urinary tract
- unique formulation offered only by Thorne Research
Three Capsules Contain:
Buchu extract (leaf) (Agathosma betulina) 300 mg.
Echinacea angustifolia (root) 300 mg.
Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata) 300 mg.
Uva-ursi extract (leaf) (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) 300 mg.
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules two to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Silicon Dioxide, Leucine.
Agathosma PE 4:1. Berberis Concentrate Berberine HCl 85%. Arctostaphylos PE 4:1.
Servings Per Container: 20
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
The herbs in this product are best used in an alkaline environment. Therefore, it is best taken without cranberry juice or extract, or taken at a different time of day than cranberry or other acidifying agents.